ASD™ works with Systems Integrators everyday to reduce overall project costs by providing superior technology scope installation and coordination services.
ASD® understands that you are concerned, on behalf of your clients, about price, the ability to meet the schedule, and reliability when it comes to choosing partners on any workplace technology project.
When we work with you, we will serve as your partner to manage the project, detailed reporting, and meet critical SLAs, to develop long-term relationships with you to better serve clients.
- wireless deployments
- security cctv upgrades
- large scale router and network upgrades
- digital signage projects
- structured cabling assessments
- complex environments
Why should System Integrators work with ASD®?
- We come to the table with you as a technology consultant
- ASD® can handle multiple workplace scopes, less people to deal with
- ASD® works great with project team – General / Electrical Contractors
We help bridge national gaps for national projects – if you are developing your own national relationship with a client, we can become part of your team.
- Cost Savings for your clients buying direct iCAT-ITS®
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Price / Value
- Understanding of the project requirements
- Quality of installation
- Service after the install
- Ease of engagement
- Stability of our company (proven track record)
- Adherence to Standards
- Ease of doing business
- Past successful project delivery – relationship
How Much Should I Budget?
Develop your technology budget and identify the critical factors that will impact your project pricing.