ASD® works with project management firms everyday to reduce overall project costs by providing superior technology scope installation and coordination services.
Many of our clients face a similar challenge: an aggressive timeline to develop a technology scope and an immediate need to hire installers for AV, Security, and low voltage scopes. They don’t have time to use a traditional model – hire a design consultant (or consultant’s), bid the project out to several different companies for each system type, and hope everything got covered.
Naturally, this leads to inconsistencies and coordination headaches. We offer a design build approach that allows Project Management Firms to move quickly through the project process. Project Management Firms rely on ASD® to be their “3 for 1” single source for audio visual, security and low voltage workplace technology projects for design and installation. As your partner, we will cut down on the blame game that often presents its ugly head on many projects when no one is carrying a number for a critical component of the scope.
What you might like most is that ASD® has a knack for creating proposals based on value and not part number. We lead clients to consider their needs from a simple perspective and avoid the technology science experiments many companies present.
What we like to do for our Project Management Firm Clients
- Come to the table with you as a technology consultant
- Provide you with multiple workplace technology scopes and give you less people to deal with
- Assist you as you work with your clients in different markets with our national footprint
- Bring strong costs savings for low voltage cabling with our direct iCAT-ITS® product line
- Offer strong service after the install for your clients on all systems installed